The story of "Shchuchin plant" Avtoprovod" began in 1887 with the construction of woodworking shop in Shchuchyn manor of Prince Drutsko-Lyubetsky. 65 years later, in 1953 the woodshop ceased to exist. At its base there was founded Chapayev artel. It produced juices, beverages, fruit wine, canned vegetables and mushrooms. Chapayev artel operated until September of 1958. However, the state's economy is increasingly needed in the manufacture of automotive and other electrical wires.
In 1958, it was decided to use industrial buildings of Chapayev artel in Schuchin for a specialized factory of automotive wires. This plant got the name Shchuchin plant of automotive wires "Avtoprovod".
As a legacy the plant got a shop without any extensions and two storages. Nowadays this is the shop for the production of automotive harnesses.
By order of the Ministry of State Property Management and Privatization of Belarus in 1994 the plant was transformed into joint stock company "Shchuchin plant" Avtoprovod”.
Today JSC "Schuchin plant" Avtoprovod" is part of holding "Automotive components". www.starter.by
History in the people:
Higher education. Belarusian Institute of Mechanization and agriculture, 1990. Mechanical engineer. Belarusian State Economic University, 2004. Economics and management. Career at the plant was started in 2013 as Deputy Director of Production and Sales. Since 09.09.2013 he has became director.
In 2006 he was awarded the medal "For labor achievements"
In 2006 he was awarded the medal "For high quality."
Higher education. Belarusian Agricultural Academy of the October Revolution Order and the Red Banner Order, 1981. Mechanization of agriculture. Career at the plant was started in 1965 as an engineer-technologist. He was director from 1.10.1996 to 10.06.2013.
Higher education. Kharkov Polytechnic Institute of Lenin Order, 1973. Electrical cable technology. Career at the plant was started according to the university direction in 02.04.1973 as shop master. He was director from 01.04.1987 to 31.10.1996.
Higher education. Belarusian Institute of National Economy named after V. Kuibyshev in 1969. Planning of agriculture, economist. He was director from 12.02.1982 to 02.03.1987.
Higher education. Tomsk Polytechnic Institute, 1950. Electrical cable technology. He was director from 23.03.1966 to 30.11.1981.
Higher technical education. He was director from 01.20.1962 to 01.02.1966.
Higher education. Institute of Industry Engineers. Mechanical engineer. Career at the plant was started in 1958 as director. He was director from 26.11.1958 to 20.01.1962.
The founder and the first director of the plant "Avtoprovod". He put a lot of efforts to organize the cable plant on the basis of the local industry farm. He made too much for the construction and reconstruction of automotive harnesses shop, wire drawing shop, for the development and manufacture of the first products - electrical wires, and then for the development and manufacture of automotive harnesses. Yuri Dulub paid special attention to the selection and training of personnel.
He was Included in the Book of People Glory for his achievements in the organization of the plant "Avtoprovod" and in honor of the 50th anniversary of the BSSR and the Communist Party of Belarus.