ШМВ по ТУ BY 500017371.033-2005
Microphone cords with PVC insulation and sheath are designed for connecting microphones, for mounting microphone lines, for connecting microphone-reproducing devices to remote controls.
SHMV - microphone cord with PVC insulation and sheath.
- current-carrying cores of cords are made of copper wire and correspond to class 4 according to GOST 22483;
- cross section of conductive wires 0.12 and 0.35 mm2;
- number of insulated cores in cords from 5 to 12;
- insulation and sheath are made of PVC compound;
- one or two cores have a common or individual screen in the form of a braid of copper wires with a density of at least 70%;
- the isolated veins have a distinctive coloring. No more than two cores of the same color are allowed;
- a fastening winding made of synthetic films is applied over the insulated cores. It is allowed not to use a fastening winding.
Cord resistant to bending.
The cord is flame retardant when laid alone.
The cord is resistant to low ambient temperature minus 40°C and high ambient temperature plus 60°C.
Service life of cords - not less than 8 years.
Warranty period of operation - 2 years.